BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Shopping is NOT my only obsession...

As my previous posts indicate, I LOVE a good preppy clothing or accessories find.

It is also not a secret that I love food, and I am completely obsessed with condiments.

Part of the joy of traveling both in the U.S. and abroad is to find amazing jams, spices and other spreads.

Here are a few of my finds from The Flaming Gourmet this past weekend in Ogunquit:

Blueberry Cranberry Jam- good on whole wheat toast, ice cream.
Chocolate Raspberry Jam- good on pancakes, ice cream and just about anything.

Smoked Corn Blue Crab Salsa- so good on corn tortilla.

And from Saratoga:


Chocolate infused honey from Saratoga Honey and Tea Co.- good in tea and on fruit.
Smoked garlic salt from Saratoga Olive Oil Company- I put this on Brussels Sprouts and roasted them and they were probably the best Brussels sprouts that I have ever eaten!

Coconut Basalmic Vinegar from Saratoga Olive Oil Company- still playing around with this, but put it over strawberries with a little chocolate honey and it was awesome!!

I linked where I could, but if you are interested in any of this, just call or email the stores.

Let me know how you would use this stuff.  I'd love some more suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment