BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Boden: Clearance, Clarence!

Boden USA has a 20% off clearance sale going on through Monday, Jan19.  I snapped up a few things that I had been stalking:

Fair Isle = Obsession

Fair Isle Sweater
Cute print!!

Marilyn Dress


Will likely choose between this and the above

Poppy Dress


Under heavy consideration:


High Jinks Sweater


This would have been a go if not for 3/4 sleeves:


Cable Knit Sweater


Everyone knows how I feel about green dresses


Ponte Skater Dress


Is this me?


Highgate Dress


Love Maxis for the summer.  Although I think this looks better on her than it would on me!


Maya Maxi


Tough without trying on but pink and green tweed is so preppy classic.


Chic Tweed Shift


Maybe not me per se, but almost pulled the trigger:

Luxurious Lace Dress


For my friend, Rachel


Notch Neck Shift


Hurry, hurry, hurry!! This is just a sample.  I had to stop looking because it was getting dangerous!





No comments:

Post a Comment