BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Bloomies Wants - November 2015

I work a side job at Bloomies. I have been doing this for over 10 years now. I have been lucky to keep the job, and they have been so good to me despite my limited availability. Maybe it's because I am always shopping!!

Whenever I have a free second, I look around for some new favorites. Here are my November picks.

Bella Dahl chambray shirt - $174.  So soft!  On sale for $130.50

Bella Dahl Split Back Button Down Shirt

Mason Pearl Sweater - $391. So pricey, it makes me wonder if the pearls are real!


Lily Aldridge for Velvet Jacket - $148
Lily Aldridge for Velvet Jacket - $148
Longchamp cat bag - $160. For the fashionable crazy cat lady!
Aqua Skull fisherman's sweater- $88
Aqua Skull Fismerman Sweater - $88
Aqua cashmere sailor stripe sweater $218- on sale for $152.50!
Aqua Cashmere Sweater - $218- on sale for $152.50!
Burberry cashmere heart scarf $650.  Hearts, cashmere, Burberry = GASP!
Burberry Cashmere Heart Scarf - $650

No comments:

Post a Comment