BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Finds is back! 11/4/16

Have you missed me?  The few of you who read the blog?!

I moved 3 weeks ago, and I have been recovering from my third move in 3 weeks and enjoying my new house!


I am still wading through clothes and continuing to pare down, and most of what I want is house related.  Look out Black Friday/Cyber Monday!

Here are a few of my finds:

Close to a PERFECT whale print from the Vintage market at SOWA.
I am so torn about this awesome market, which is the week BEFORE stroll.  I LOVE n.tucmarche!  And the Thanksgiving Cornucopia Brunch sounds delish!! 
 website-use
And speaking of Nantucket, I am completely in love with Marcus Foley's whale creations!
IMG_4976.JPG
Carving a pumpkin with my cats on the porch before my first Halloween in the new house- with over 100 trick or treaters.

This box, which my kind sister, who knows that I love Halloween more than just about anyone she knows, went way out of her way to get me.

And, since you can't ever have enough macarons, I snagged Miam Miam Macaronerie's limited edition selection for Halloween.  They were all delicous, but here's a secret: their Cinnamon Sugar macaron is the best flavor of the season, a mon avis!

And this pillow!  It was made by a wonderful volunteer for Boston's Forgotten Felines, a fabulous rescue who feeds abandoned cats, gets them vet care and adopts out all adoptable cats in the Dorchester/Roslindale/Boston area.  The star of this pillow is my rescue, Tom Applehead.  Bid on it- or go out and support your local rescue!!

Enjoy this crisp November weekend!
More fall catch up posts to come!

xoxo, The Preppy Francophile

No comments:

Post a Comment