BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2015

Liberty of London at Bloomingdales

I received a wonderful surprise this morning when an email popped onto my screen announcing that Liberty of London has landed at Bloomingdales!  I have been a Bloomies employee for more than 10 years.  The store has been really good to me, and although I work super infrequently, I love coming to the store to see what's new.  And, of course, I LOVE shopping!!!!


Here are some of the pieces.  I will have to see if my store carries the line!

Liberty London Little Marlborough Tote _2
Little Marlborough Tote- $450


Liberty London Marlborough Tote _2
Large Marlborough Tote - $595

Liberty London Maddox Crossbody _2
Maddox Crossbody - $295

Liberty London Argyl Bucket Bag _2
Argyle Bucket Bag - $745


Liberty London Carnaby Saddle Crossbody _2
Carnaby Saddle Crossbody - $595


Liberty London Regent Weekender _2
Regent Weekender $995


It looks like there are a few scarves as well.  To be continued!!





No comments:

Post a Comment