BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Wall of Happiness and a Prep's Ode to Home Goods

Ah, Home Goods.  I love you, and I hate you.  Someone in the buying department knows that there are preps like me just waiting to discover the endless sea creature decor.  If you see something that you like, buy it.  If you come back, it will never be there.


My mom gave me this frame from the Virginia store several years ago. I would buy at least 10 of these- if I had ever found them again.  I looked, she looked- never again!



 Octopus storage glasses.  Not much fits in the top one.  I can't put any shells in it.  Let me know if you have any ideas!

My beach towel storage tote.  I don't take this one to the beach because it doesn't have any pockets, but for $7, I thought that it was cute to store my beach towels in!

Adorable lobster tote, also about $7.  It's a bit big for a going out bag, so I use it for shopping (I always like bringing my own bags and not wasting).

And then there is my wall of happiness, which is ever growing.  The squid print on the end was $25 framed.  The octopus print on the end was about $14 framed.   The other artwork is a bit more, but I like filling in the gaps with little cheap scores.


The whale print is also from Home Goods, and is less than $30, framed.  I have seen similar ones for so much more, and it is so nice to not have to worry about framing pieces.
(I won't go into the number of unframed goodies that I have lying around)!

I discovered today that their awesome Halloween stuff has started to come in.  Trouble for me, as it is my favorite holiday.

This is just a sampling of my finds from this chain.  Send me a pic if you have scored something seaworthy and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment