BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 14, 2016

Charmed, I'm Sure!

Fans of prep, have you been to Charming Charlie?  I was introduced to it by my mom several years ago in RVA, and I am pleased to report that the chain now has several stores in MA. 

It is color coordinated, which is perfect for picking out that one thing (or five) that you need for an outfit.  And everything is under $50, with constant sales and coupons.  Among my faves are the necklace and earring sets- usually for a total of $13-18!


Here are a few of my current fave preppy choices:


Clara Bauble Necklace Set - $20
Double time reversible watch - $18
Double Time Reversible Watch- $18
Mini Scallop Wallet - $12


Anchor Striped Marina Scarf - $12


River Oaks Multi-Woven Tote- $45
Woven Bucket Bag- $35
Laura Cork Striped Wedges- $35


Anchoring Heart Scarf - $12
Woven Seed Bead Necklace- $13
Nautical But Nice Wristlet- $13





Hartley Cascade Cardigan - $35



No comments:

Post a Comment