BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tory Burch Private Sale


Killer Tory Burch sale going on right now.

Fortunately for me, as I am trying to curb the shopping big time, a lot of what I like is already gone!

Here are a few of my picks:

ISSY TUNIC
Issy Tunic - on sale for $59

Tory Burch Broderie Tunic
Broderie Tunic - on sale for $79
CAPE FLORAL ONE-PIECE
Cape Floral One Piece- sale $79
Tory Burch Kendall Top
Kendall Top- sale for $39
Skinny Stripe A Tory Navy Tory Burch Tory Mini Dress
Tory mini dress- sale $49
Pond Green Tory Burch Mini Miller Flat Thong Sandal - sale $125
Mini Miller Flat Thong Sandal - sale $125
Striped Tshirt Espadrilles - sale $39
Striped T-Shirt Espadrilles - $39
ROBINSON TOTE
Robinson Tote in rose sachet - $299

Gold Tory Burch Jackie Wedge Espadrille
Jackie Wedge Espadrille - sale $99

Tory Burch Knotted Whale Tote
Knotted Whale Tote- sale $149- this one is KILLING ME!!



I could keep going, but it's not worth it because all of this is gone.  Crazy shoppers out there!  Someone got a great deal.  Not me this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment