BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Finds 5/27/16

Happy Memorial Day!

Some fab finds from this week: 
Wallace the Whale Salad Plate
Wallace The Whale Salad Plate from Pier 1- $7.95
 My new obsession from F&F, Inc.- Save the Elephant Collection made with Eco-Ivory- which is RESIN.  No animals are harmed, and they donate a portion of the proceeds to organizations who protect elephants and other endangered species!

This green and white gingham shirt from Crown & Ivy from Belk, which has sold out online.
crown & ivy™ Gingham Button Down Shirt
Green and white gingham shirt - on sale for $25
My cutest ever espadrilles from Cath Kitson- thanks again Lizee for my early bday presents!

I WON this lovely charm bracelet from Wellesley Row, who officially launch on June 1, 2016!  I cannot wait to see all of their charms.  They told me that there are 50 sterling silver charms and 12 gemstone charms.  Right in time for my birthday.  I basically want all of the ones in this picture!!

Have a great long Memorial Day weekend, everyone!  Happy intro to summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment