BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 12, 2016

London- A Little Wish List of Sorts and a #TBT

So, a certain beloved relative is headed to my old stomping ground, London. 

I haven't been in 4 years (sad), and it got me to thinking, what could she bring me back.

First and foremost: rose and violet creams and dark chocolate bars. 

My friend Melissa brought me back an adorable box a couple of years ago from Rococo.  I still have it.

Charbonnel et Walker makes a killer chocolate bar and carries the rose and violet creams.  They also have an adorable Alice in Wonderland collection.
Alice Through The Looking Glass - Chocolate Selection Box
Fortnum & Mason has great rose & violet things as well.
Rose & Violet Creams
And, just looking on the website, I found THIS!!!!
Rose & Violet Hot Chocolate, 200g Tin
A longstanding staple of cuteness in London is Cath Kitson.  She's done some adorable boat-y things this season, such as these shoes.
Little Boats Classic...
I am a big fan of the Royals, so I love this tea towel.
The Queen's 90th Birthday Tea Towel
Liberty of London makes such classic prints.  I am loving this kimono.
Liberty Print Pink Tatum and Glenjade Cotton Kimono
And, totally frivolous and expensive but ADORABLE:
French Sole by Appointment to Liberty Pink Glen Jade Love Heart Ballet Flats
Most importantly, I hope that they take in the sights and tastes of London.  
 The best cider that I have ever had- strawberry pear!
 At an adorable old pub in Kensington, Windsor Castle, found by Alex.
 
Flowers in my favorite park, St.James
 The obligatory Buckingham Palace shot
Electric blue cables in Picadilly- can't find them anywhere!  Not on the want list this year, as I am trying to avoid injecting sugar into my body.
A lovely vegetarian English breakfast!


 
Beautiful Notting Hill

And, of course, I love the little British fashion mags, some of which have giveaways packaged with them.  So fun.

Have a great time, A&R!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment