BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

West Elm Fun Dinnerware and August Morgan Cocktail Napkins



Apologies for the absence- I have been busy packing and painting away.

Evil Facebook has a way of alerting me to things that I'd really like to buy, but shouldn't.  This is of course why people/companies pay to advertise on Facebook! 

This originally caught my eye:
Collector's Edition Square Salad Plate, Pink Flamingo, 7.5
Flaming Square Salad Plate

I mean, come on!
Dapper Animal Salad Plates
Lobster Salad Plate
I'm only human
Dapper Animal Salad Plate, Octopus
Octopus Salad Plate
Makes me laugh
Dapper Animal Salad Plates
Shark Plate
How happy is this pitcher?!
Collector's Editions Pitcher
Collectors Edition Pitcher - $29
Collector's Editions Trays
Collectors Serving Trays
And a cat piece for good measure
Collector's Editions Dinnerware - Colorful Still Life
Still Life Dinnerware
Imagine throwing in some cocktail napkins with this stuff.  I am obsessed with August Morgan's, and for a bit more, you can mix and match!  Perfect for me, and anyone else who would want several of her designs!
august_morgan_15-3344_just_a_splash_web.jpg
August Morgan Just A Splash Cocktail Napkins- $36 for 4
august_morgan_15-3343_shell_we_have_another_web.jpg
Shell We Have Another Cocktail Napkins- Sold out on August Morgan but available on Design Darling- $36 for 4
And this, HELLO!
Overserved.jpeg
Overserved Bar Towel and Cocktail Shaker - $30
CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment