BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 2, 2016

Sperry and Jaws Collection!



Having worn my Sperrys many times in Nantucket and in  other island locations, I was very happy to receive an email announcing a Jaws Sperry line for men and women!  I wish that they had kids shoes - I'd love to get to a pair for my nephew.

The shoes come in a special box with a "blood stained" cloth and have a cute inside.
Jaws Shoes
Here are the women's styles.  I am deciding whether I like the first one or the second one better.


JAWS Seacoast Sneaker, Shark, dynamicjaws-shoes6
Jaws Seacoast Sneaker- $70
JAWS Authentic Original Boat Shoe, Blue, dynamic
Jaws Authentic Original Boat Shoe- $85

JAWS Seacoast Sneaker, Red, dynamic
Jaws Red Sneaker (says Jaws on the side)- $70

Jaws Seacoast Sneaker in Water - $70
Jaws Seacoast Sneaker in Water - $70


Men's also has the classic boat shoe, plus these:

JAWS Striper Slip On Sneaker, Grey/White, dynamic
Jaws Striper Sneaker in Grey/White- $70

JAWS Striper Slip On Sneaker, White/Red, dynamic
Jaws Striper Slip On Sneaker - $70

JAWS Striper LL CVO Sneaker, Navy, dynamic





No comments:

Post a Comment