BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Finds 6/10/16


Happy Friday, readers!  I hope that you have some fun things planned for the weekend!

My place goes on the market NEXT WEEK, so those you who have ever gotten a house ready to sell know what I'll be doing for most of this weekend!

Here are a few of my favorite finds from this past week:

Jack Rogers is having an Instagram contest with Society Social.  Winner gets a $700 bar cart and a $500 Jack Rogers credit.  I want those pink pineapple shoes!!

What's old is new!  I had these Dr. Scholls shoes hand painted in this pattern probably 10 years ago.  I always forget to wear them.  Not this summer!!
This crab purse from Crewcuts.  Pink and sparkly.  Am I too old?
Easy Linen Skirt by J.Crew in THE PERFECT KELLY GREEN - $69.50
Anchors Away Annapolis Watch
Brighton Annapolis Watch- $35. My BF asked if anyone still wore watches when I asked him for this as a birthday present. I replied, "Yes, of course!"
An adorable new candy store, with violet chocolate, macarons and other fun imports.  Lolli & Pops.  Almost as good as Wonkaland!
And my four.  I prefer the term "rescuer," as opposed to "crazy cat lady."  Although I write about a lot of superficial stuff, rescuing animals, particularly senior and special needs animals, is my life's purpose.
Finally, these girls for flashback Friday.  I don't want to say how long ago we met, but I am so thankful that a friendly long-haired redhead and wide eyed soccer playing straight shooter were my across the way suite mates.  It's so tough to find good, true friends as an adult, and with these ones and our friends from the year below, we dispensed with any BS about 20 years ago.  So refreshing to have them in my life!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment