BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Finds 6/3/16

Happy Friday, and happy June!  I hope that it's a good month for everyone!

A few of my finds this week:
Let's Have a Look-Sea Sweatshirt
Ahoy Matey Whale Sweatshirt from Modcloth- $39.99-LOVE
Ladies Custom Print Green Pineapple Palazzo Panel Pant
Pink and Green Pineapple Palazzo Pants from Lolly Wolly Doodle- $39- lobbying for them to make this in a maxi dress!
Madras Tankini Top
Madras Tankini from Vineyard Vines - Top $65, Bottom $55
Shrimp Boil Kitchen Towel
Shrimp boil kitchen towels at Pioneers Linens- $25 each
Seafolly Jacket
My FAVORITE style rain jacket on sale from Seasalt UK for 35% off- I have been lusting after this for YEARS


And my $7 whale scarf from Sears.

Have a good weekend! 💚💗


No comments:

Post a Comment