BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Finds 6/17/16


Happy Friday!  Who wants to work on such a gorgeous day?  Not I!


I am happy to say that I am Nantucket bound next week for a few days, and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I have been putting every waking, non-working (and a few working) hour into getting my place ready for market, and I am happy to say that it was listed this week!  Fingers crossed!!
Here are my finds from the last week:

I love the tassels, and what a great price!
Blue White Striped Backless Tassel Shift Dress
Striped Tassel Back Shift Dress - $23.99 on SheIn
Lilly Pulitzer brought back You Gotta Regatta, and I was lucky enough to snag a popover!  The dress below was pretty, but $298 just isn't in my budget!

Sorry, I still suck at selfies!

Cold pressed Cantaloupe juice from Trader Joe's- full of potassium, no added sugar, perfect summer drink (besides water, which gets boring)!

My adorable umbrella dress from Talbots- I wore this to a client luncheon with three lovely ladies.  Professional and preppy!

Spending some QT with my boys outside, in particular this outdoorsman.

I FINALLY ordered the Seaside Mac from Seasalt Cornwall.  Look how my package arrived!  How could you NOT be in a good mood when you find this on your doorstep- even before you open it!

Have a fab weekend!  Happy Father's Day, and Happy Bday to my mom 💗💚🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment