BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Finds 8/12/15

Happy Friday!  I had my home inspection the other day, and it went pretty well!  I am so relieved- at least partially!  Now I have to find a house in about a month and a half.  No big deal!!

After a few weeks off, I am bringing back Friday finds.  Enjoy!

This reusable tote by Spartina:
Spartina Market Tote- $12
Pink, white and green- so perfect!
Seaport Shift - Crabby Dance
Sailor Sailor Seaport Shift in Crabby Dance on sale for $65, regularly $155!
This monogrammed tunic at a steal from Preppy & Personalized.  $20 with monogram!?  Also comes in crab print!  They have other great steals as well.
This happy dish towel from Seasalt.  Just having it in my kitchen makes me smile.
Seasalt Cornwall Fishmonger Tea Towel
These adorable little plates from La Petite Maison for $6.50.  Can you guess which one I got?!
The first ever Talbots store in Hingham.  It's adorable inside.  Don't you wish that there were more stores in homes?  Adorable!!  I love the old signs outside as well!
These long time Pats fans at the pre-season opener.  So classic!

Have a great weekend, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment