BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Finds 4/22/16

Some gems to celebrate the week's end!
Oceanographic Apron
Oceanographic Apron from Anthropologie - $42
 Because everyone needs an apron that they never remember to wear.  This one is a dream come true for me!  
Narwhal Wristlet - Limited Edition
Seabags Limited Edition Narwal Wristlet- $30
 Preps love cheese, right?  I am love a good smoked cheese, and this is the best one that I have found prepacked.  It is corn cob smoked!! I picked this up in the Boston Public Market last weekend, at the recommendation of the guy who said that it was his "favoritest cheese ever" and that he bought 5.  I now know that he was not exaggerating.

This content old guy (turning 13 next week) and this happy old pillow.
 
 This happy whale handmade by my boyfriend's step mom at his request last year.  The mouth, fins and tail move!  You won't find anything like this in a store, but let me know if you'd like her to make you one!
DSC_2322
Sailor's Delight Sports Bra from Krass & Co- $32
Possibly the cutest and preppiest sports bra ever!  They also have adorable tanks!
Kingston West Bay Linen Dress
Island Company Dress- Reg $165, on sale on Zulily for $44 until Monday!
  I am off to shop the In The Pink first ever Warehouse Sale tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment