BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 4, 2016

Sea Creature Lust Items

I love the thrill of getting a great bargain on something that I have on my want list. 
But, as any shopper knows, some things just don't go on sale.  As an artist, I can appreciate this.  If I created a gorgeous painting and wanted to sell it for $1000, I wouldn't be interested in giving someone a 50% discount on it!

Here are a few things that I have spotted that I am totally in love with and will not be treating myself to any time soon.
Markus Lupfer | Blue 'whale' Bead Embellished Emma Sweater | Lyst
Marcus Lupfer Whale Embellished Sweater - $335
Lan gostine and Lemon Oil Painting- price tbd- saw it in a cafe and asked if it was for sale!
Custom Made Whale Tray from Lexington Gardens in NYC- $520
Rare Vintage Lobster Tureen 1
Vintage Majollica Lobster Tureen- $1250 (love the wicker basket detail)) 
I reserve the right to amend this post as I never know what I will find- or be sent by a friend to add to my want list.

No comments:

Post a Comment