BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Home Goods is for Seer-suckers

I am back from a killer 4 day vacation in Naples, FL, and I am super behind on my posts.  The good news is that I have a lot of good posts coming.

In the meantime, here is a little post about the dangers that I encounter when I step into a Home Goods.  The goal was to return a cat scratcher and to walk out with something of equal or lesser value or, even better, a store credit!

How is that possible, when these goodies are stacked and tucked all over?!

 My thoughts were to paint the lobster a magenta pink and the background kelly green.
 
 I think that you write on the arrow with chalk?

 I was REALLY torn on this one...
 
 This one was gigantic!

 There's the crab plate, and the adorable striped spoons, and then there's the octopus with shell container.  Just WAITING to find an octopus candelabra one day!!

 
These lobster plates are perfect for a summer BBQ!  I am so looking forward to having a grill in my life again!
 
 Wonder what came home with me?   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment