BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Friday Finds- 7/15/16

Happy Friday!!  My family is here for our annual Cape time vacation, and I am so happy to have us all together.  It's been 2 months since we've all been together.  Yea for Cape/beach time!

Here are some finds from this week.
Club Monaco Debbea Neck Scarf- $59.50- also comes in a cute top and skirt and a longer scarf
Prosper Magazine- never heard of that or Momentis, but I LOVE the couple's outfit on the beach.  Goals.  And I didn't buy the mag.
Sea Creature coasters from a shop in Hingham- it was closed, so these were taken through a window.  I'll try to link when I go back.  I love how the sea creatures have hats!
Or this long sleeve one- also $110

A fab little lobster painting spotted at 75 Chesnut last weekend.
A Timex watch regularly $65, on sale for $19.50 at Macy's Black Friday sale.

A postcard from Nice from when I was there about 20 years ago last April.  My love of France is obvious, not treasures like this are very special to me.  The amazing girl that I traveled through Europe with passed away tragically at the very young age of 29.  I will always remember Nice fondly, and I look forward to returning.  These senseless killings break my heart.

Have a safe and happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment