BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Friday Finds 7/22/16 - Chatham Visit and A Few Picks


Happy Friday!

I have been going back and forth to the Cape, as my family is there.  Between work and showings, it's been nuts. 

We spent the day in Chatham, which is somewhat of a tradition.

We met at the Chatham Bars Inn for lunch.  Despite driving past, I had never (GASP) gone inside.
Main house view.
View from the main building out to sea.
Steps to the main building.
We met at the Beach House Grill, for a very leisurely lunch.
Lobster and kale salad with grilled peaches
After lunch, I snapped a few beach pics.  Lighthouse Beach was packed, so I did not get to explore further.
Seasalt dress and scarf selfie.
Chatham Bars Inn beach.
Lighthouse beach- no parking, so snapped this from a distance.

I found lots of goodies in town, which is no surprise as it caters to the preppy. 

At $70, a little pricey, at Chatham Clothing Bar.  But I appreciate the concept!

Dress by Katherine's Way- $195- really?  At Island Pursuit.

Great shirt by Chatham & Ivy, available at Island Pursuit or here.

Adorable Pearl headed octopus pendant at Yankee Ingenuity.  The price is right!  I am on a jewelry hold right now, but far be it from me to deny anyone.
Adorable print by Petit Peony (love that name) at Minnows and Guppies!
I love this version- it's reversible!
Parents taking time together
One last thing- find of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment