BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Friday Finds- post-birthday 7/8/16

I love short work weeks!  Even more so when they involve a birthday!  The best presents are the cards and birthday wishes that I receive from my friends and family.  
But, of course, there is a little shopping (browsing and actual), due to 4th of July sales and given that I was in Nantucket a week before my birthday.

Here are some things that I am either obsessed with or pulled the trigger on.
Huffy Ladies Rose Pink Cruiser
I have been obsessed with the bike in Wedding Crashers since forever, and this link was just posted on Design Darling.  It looks like it's out of stock, so time to hunt for it!!

Flowers of Liberty Theodora Suitcase- Bloomies has the line this year, and with an extra 25% off and a Loyalty Rewards card, I got this $100 case for about $37!!  Louis Philippe NOT included, but there are many like him at your local shelter or rescue looking for homes!


This locket by Lola & Co.- a limited edition Nantucket print that I picked up for myself. 

I FINALLY bought this mac from Seasalt.  I have been stalking it for more than 5 years, and they offered it at 35% off for their 35th anniversary!  Thanks to the advice of a Brit, I chose the perfect size. 


With my Joules tall boots, I have the perfect rain setup!


This candle from Anthropologie.  LOVE the container.  Unfortunately don't love the smell of the candle.  Maybe keep an eye out for clearance?!
Amongst The Waves Eau de Parfum
Olivine Atelier Amongst The Waves Eau de Parfum
I smelled this at Anthropologie, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.  It smells like the beach.  I need this yesterday.  My favorite thing about it- this company is vegan and cruelty free!!

Have a good weekend, everyone!!  Time for me to try to get my place sold so that I can return to the beach!!



No comments:

Post a Comment