BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Kate Spade - Ahoy, Indeed!

This morning, I received an email from Kate Spade with the title. "ahoy!"  I get tons of shopping/marketing emails every day, but when I see a title like that and a tag line that reads, "summer isn't summer without a little something nautical,"  I OBVIOUSLY have to take a look.  And WOW!  AHOY is right- SO CUTE!!!!!

974
Cruise Ship Coin Purse- $98

974
I mean, come on, this is SO ADORABLE!!  Canvas with leather trim- usually, I don't buy anything leather, but this is SO TEMPTING!!
974
Taking Flight Pelican Open Hinge Bangle- $88
 LOVE LOVE LOVE this adorable bracelet! And the ear jackets!  And the ring!!  And the necklace ;)!
974
Taking Flight Pelican Ear Jackets- $68
974
Taking Flight Pelican Ring - $78- LOOK AT THE FEET!!
974
Expand Your Horizons 3D Life Preserver Purse- $398- a must for a New Yorker!
142
Pelican Stripe Oblong Scarf- $88

400

No comments:

Post a Comment