BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Finds 7/1/16- post Nantucket version

Happy 1st of July, birthday month of yours truly!

It has been a whirlwind since I returned from Nantucket (recap posts coming)!

The shops were brimming prep-tastic goodness.  No sales to speak of, so I am sharing my "Stroll targets."

Nantucket Reds at Murray's Toggery, including a yarmulke!
 Cute totes at Breezin' Up
The perfect whale towels from Stephanie's (not 'til I move)!!
 A super comfy lobster shirt, a (pricey) Nantucket tote and a fun sailboat shirt at Vis a Vis.
 Adorable shift dresses at (where else?!) Shift
 Supercute bags by Bosom Buddy Bags at The Blue Beetle.
 Fabulous accessories, clothes and the most awesome pink and green striped Rainboots at Monelle (thank you Alex for almost screaming at me that I don't need them)!  And look at the gold temp tatoos!
 Many home wants (along with clothing) at Best of the Beach.  OMG THIS OCTOPUS PLATTER - he's wearing a sailor's cap and holding a cocktail!!  Not 'til I sell the house and move- I must tell myself repeatedly!
 Amazing mural and bright, fun goodies at Townpool.
Potential new tree ornament and adorable napkin holders.
Sadly, I missed the outdoor market, which was from 9-1.  Note to self!!
 There are always great vintage prints at Current Vintage.  And wines!
 I never get tired of the splash of color at In The Pink, my retail alma mater.  I especially love this little dress.
 A boutique named for it's owner, who shares my niece's name.
 Picked myself up a pre-birthday at the Love Shack from Lola.   Love how she integrates sea creatures and coral into her displays.
 Fashionable shoppers!
 
Some whale-tastic designs by n.tucmarche (love the brand name).  Note, the dress is pretty short- post-20 something, non-super skiny girls like me need a longer length.  And a crisp Nantucket red jacket.
 Beautycounter pop-up at Old South Wharf.  Cruelty free = YES!!  Snapped up a blush and sunblock stick!
 What I bought to follow in another post.  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment